Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday 21 Oct 2008


Today I try to create a new blog in www.wordpress.com. There are more designs to chose for my blog and it looks easier for first time blogger. I tried to create two blogs in www.blogger.com since I started my second week of the course Library Learning Web 2.00. Both blogs are still locked even I tried to to unlocked them but there is no hope. ( I will post more to compare between Blogger and Wordpress sites)

I believe when I finish my 12 weeks of studying I will be able to create my own blog for my self interested such as keeping my diary of "how-to" procedures in the library world and posting articles, journals for "Thằng Cuội" magazine.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Sorry to hear you've had problems being locked out. Passwords and access issues are one of the trickier aspects.
Hope you keep blogging and enjoy the program.
Kathleen A.